Sunday! New Beads, New Necklace

I'm sitting here and listening to the guy trying to describe yellow. Words like:
"Larve, jaundice, puss, grandma's teeth, grandpa's toenail, egg beaters yellow, is this butter still good yellow. I'm trying to think of things that sound classy. Don't ask don't tell yellow. Glow ball isn't perfect either. I do think that, well, man, I dunno."

This is the help I get. Now my mind is distorted about yellow. Great!
I would describe the yellow in these as pale pear or chartreuse yellow. I really like these colors next to dusky brown or warm grey.


I love this chain but I don't think I can find anymore. It was an orphan piece in a grab bag of mixed brass.

2 comments:

Mellisa August 9, 2010 at 8:07 AM  

I think pale pear is perfect and not gross sounding! Very pretty necklace :)

Cindy Gimbrone August 10, 2010 at 10:05 AM  

I love the color combination! The chain is perfect and "pale pear" describes the color imaginatively.

DyaniAdorn Jewelry

Search This Blog

Followers