I took the day off...

because it is a Monday and it's Spring Break at the school I work at full time. I actually woke up this morning at a reasonable time for an adult but I've been sitting around this laptop and cruising Etsy. I'm thinking if Etsy was a walk-in mall, my boyfriend would send out a missing persons report. It's bad. I need help!
Then come the blogs. Lorelei's Blog introduced me to Gardanne Beads, a lampwork glass bead artist on Etsy. Another bead crush! Check out her 'Amber and Ivory' set.




They're so earthy and rich like jaspers mixed with warm agates. Still, they shimmer like glass bead candy. I want to eat them up!
Showed these to the boyfriend and he gave the quiet guy nod of approval. That means quite a lot coming from him. Maybe this is license to buy them. I'm going to say it's a 'yes'.

2 comments:

Unknown March 30, 2010 at 7:46 AM  

I am a huge Barb McGuire fan.
When I was in my twenties, I would sit on the floor of the craft store and read as much as I could from her book Creative Stamping in Polymer Clay. I also love The At of Jewelry Polymer Clay.

Unknown March 30, 2010 at 7:49 AM  

That should have read "The Art of Jewelry Polymer Clay" by Kathryn Duncan Aimone.

DyaniAdorn Jewelry

Search This Blog

Followers